Fidelity Digital Assets is looking for a CHANGE AGENT with a passion for mentoring and supporting teams to transform their behaviors towards an Agile way of working.
Fidelity Digital Assets offers a full-service enterprise-grade platform for securing, trading and supporting digital assets, such as bitcoin. We combine the operational and technical capabilities of the broader Fidelity organization with dedicated block chain expertise to deliver a completely new offering for institutional investors. Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest and most diversified financial services providers with more than $7.3 trillion in client assets under administration. Learn more at http://fidelitydigitalassets.com.
The Expertise You Have
- An Agile practitioner with over 15 years of experience in software development life cycle management, with deep understanding of Agile principles and practices.
- Hands on expertise with SCRUM, Kanban, Scaled Agile, Lean Portfolio management, Agile project management and SDLC
- Experience in standing up Agile operating model, Scrum teams, COE and chapters
- Experience in developing training material and imparting effective training
- Mentoring and development skills with a continuous improvement attitude
- Expertise in developing balanced scorecards and root cause analysis
- Track record of resolving impediments that exist outside of the delivery teams
The Skills You Bring
- You deliver an ability to diagnose root cause that impedes team’s efficiency and find innovative solution to improve the throughputs
- You are a good listener who relates to the team and use s facilitation skills to help them with the continuous improvement charter
- You offer knowledge on how to define organizational structures and engagement models that helps with frictionless delivery
- You coach teams, leaders and individual contributors on the Agile teams to perform at their best
The Value You Deliver
You will work with multiple product groups, associated delivery teams and FDAS leadership team to achieve the following:
- Building and reinforcing Agile attitude through mentoring, training and governance.
- Influencing the behaviors, including those of senior leaders, towards embracing change and trying new ways of problem solving through a servant leadership attitude
- Collecting Agile team critical metrics (Cycle time, Throughput, etc.)
- Identifying impediments that impact delivery teams through being an advocate/change agent to eliminate such impediments
- Assessing FDAS team’s level of Agile maturity and implement a plan to improve overall depth of knowledge
- Maintaining a monthly scorecard for senior leaders and key partners
- Ensuring work intake and portfolio prioritization processes are functioning to yield high business
- Representing FDAS in Enterprise Agile forums and coordinating events
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.