You’ll be the main design and product person responsible for the look and feel of our Bitcoin-based web service, potentially enabling billions of people to do financial services online for the first time.
Every day, hundreds of people all over the world use our services to pay their bills, send gifts to family members or to cash out online earned money. This means that every change or new feature we release - is instantly measurable and results evident. We move fast, have short feedback loops, forgive errors, deploy often.
At the same time the task is challenging - users from 160 countries have different expectations, trust is an important issue, and there are plenty of UX difficulties with everything involving bitcoin.
- Design experiences that are simple, elegant and easy to navigate across all of Bitrefill website, platform and mobile apps
- Create new designs, including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- Responsibility for look and feel of our app and commercial platform
- Finalize layout for direct implementation including quality assurance
- Be hungry to learn, fast to execute, does a lot with little, and cares strongly about their product and users.
- Be a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
Skills and experience
- You have 3+ years’ of visual/UI/UX design experience
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI principles and best practices
- You demonstrate a strong sense of typography, iconography, colour theory, and visual composition
- Deep understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and/or other modern design and prototyping tools
- Experienced with HTML/CSS
- A strong digital portfolio which demonstrates the above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player that’s eager to learn, does a lot with little and cares strongly about their product and users.
It’s a plus if you also
- Have frontend development skills for standard Node.js / React stack
- Bitcoin experience a plus, but not a requirement - we’ll teach you what you need to know, but it's definitely a plus if you have some
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Team retreat and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary and compensation
Wanna join our team of 17 ambitious Bitrefill individuals?
- We only accept applications through our career site
- We are only looking for individuals who are interested in joining our team full-time. No agencies and consultancy firms.