BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Bitstamp, one of the leading virtual currency exchanges in the world, offering a safe, reliable, innovative and user-friendly gateway into the crypto world, is hiring a new:
SYSTEM OPERATIONS ENGINEER
Are you passionate about:
• design, maintenance and management of Bitstamp infrastructure,
• automation of infrastructure and processes,
• monitoring infrastructure and resolving disruptions,
• helping to discover new practices in the financial world?
Do you bring:
• in-depth knowledge of Linux,
• knowledge of Apache and / or Nginx,
• good knowledge of MySQL,
• experience with Bash scripting,
• knowledge of version control systems,
• experience with information security best practices,
• active knowledge of English,
• analytical thinking,
• learning agility,
• ability to solve the challenges, and working independently as well as in a team?
In addition to the above requirements, preference will be given to candidates with the following experience or skills:
• experience with the use of IaaS providers, such as AWS,
• experience with Python,
• knowledge of Infrastructure Automation / Orchestration Frameworks,
• knowledge of Docker,
• familiarity with CI/CD tools,
• experience with large scale systems and running 24/7 services.
What we offer?
• Work in a dynamic, fast-growing international company that sets standards in the industry,
• excellent team, working in a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas,
• excellent working conditions in Ljubljana,
• opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience,
• opportunity for personal and professional development,
• options to attend conferences and workshops,
• competitive pay and other benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join the Bitstamp story, send your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.