BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange, offering a safe, reliable, innovative and user-friendly gateway into the crypto world, is hiring a new:
WEB PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you passionate about:
• market research, identifying trends, advancements and new opportunities to improve product lines,
• new technologies, new ideas and new ways of thinking,
• setting a product vision and strategy,
• owning the creative process of generating, developing and curating new product ideas,
• building and launching new products and finding ways to improve existing product lines,
• explaining “why” to various stakeholders,
• providing recommendations for growth and optimization,
• and - last but not least - about digital currencies?
Do you bring:
• experience with developing new software product concepts, designs, and/or enhancements to existing product that reflect market and user requirements,
• knowledge on how to conducts research and develops a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors,
• hands on experience with writing requirement documents, functional specifications, and mock ups to clearly illustrate product ideas and concepts,
• ability to prepare business plan for products and participates in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration of products as well as the introduction of products to the market,
• advanced computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office programs) and ability to quickly adapt to new tools and systems,
• analytical skills, responsible, goal oriented, self-initiative, and precise approach, with good communication skills, independence and teamwork experience,
• at least 3 years of experience in independent product management?
What we offer?
• Work in a dynamic, fast-growing international company that sets standards in the industry,
• excellent team, working in a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas,
• excellent working conditions in Ljubljana,
• opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience,
• opportunity for personal and professional development,
• options to attend conferences and workshops,
• competitive pay and other benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join the Bitstamp story, send your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.